Sunday, July 31, 2011

National Cheesecake Day

 

    Did you know yesterday (7/30) was National Cheesecake Day?  I knew but only because I saw a Cheesecake Factory commercial the other day mentioning it.  I would not have thought much about it but I found a blog recently called In Katrina's Kitchen and Katrina had a recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake.  

  I have to admit cheesecake is not my favorite dessert but this recipe intrigued me and the pictures Katrina has on the blog are mouth watering.  My husband and boys like cheesecake so I decided to make it for National Cheesecake Day. 

  The recipe is very easy; make your chocolate chip cookie recipe and put it in a spring form pan.

DSC_0258

Next you mix cream cheese with sugar, vanilla and whipped heavy whipping cream.  Did I mention this is a ‘no bake’ cheesecake recipe?

DSC_0261

Put it all together and let it set in the fridge for 4-6 hours; easy peasy. You have yourself a delicious and impressive looking dessert.

DSC_0267

To make this cheesecake yourself click here.   Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!

The Cricket

No comments:

Post a Comment