Tuesday, January 17, 2012

TOMS

 

 TOMS

 

My topic today is TOMS, have you heard of TOMS yet?  You may have seen them and not know what they are yet.  TOMS is a company invented by Blake Mycoskie and for every pair of shoes they sell, they donate a pair to a child in need.

  I love the whole story behind TOMS and the whole idea of a needy child getting a pair because I purchased a pair (what could be better?) but I have to be honest I did not want a pair when I first heard of them.  The earlier styles looked a little like a shoe a ninja would wear and they were not for me.  However, they have since come out with many different styles and they are cute.  So cute in fact I own 2 pairs! Both sparkly (see above picture) and if you know me you know I love me some bling! They are super comfortable too!

  Anyway, I just thought that if you are in the market for a new pair of shoes you should know about TOMS.  You can read more about TOMS here.

Thanks for stopping by!

The Cricket

1 comment:

  1. I have the Red ones and love them! Very comfortable on my feet! I love the whole story about TOMS!

    ReplyDelete