Monday, July 11, 2011

To Market, to Market!!!

    I’m so excited!!!  This week I am going to Atlanta to the AmericasMart for the Gift, Home & Rug Market; also known as ‘Market’.  This will be my third time attending and I can hardly wait to get there!  Why?  To shop for myself my store.

AmericasMartAtlantaLogo  is like a mall; a GIANT mall for stores and shops, big and little to shop for their inventory.  They have ‘Market’ twice a year; January & July.  I am small potatoes at this point so I only go once a year.  I go to see what new goodies my current vendors are offering and also to find new vendors.  I look specifically for items I can embroider.  I am looking for some new tote bags and cute Christmas stockings.   Something like this:             

 modxmas   or this          MT03-504-thumb

I will let you know next week what I found for you.

   I also wanted to mention you can now follow me on Pinterest.

Thanks for stopping by!

The Cricket

No comments:

Post a Comment