Monday, June 6, 2011

My bright idea!

  Ugh!!  This is so hard!!  I often think about what I should write on my blog. I come up with an idea but then I second guess myself; I think "what can I write about that others would want to read"????? 

  I think I have a solution though.........I am going to write about the items I have worked on each week.  I come up with some really beautiful items (if I must say so myself.... but others say it too!) and it would be very selfish of me not to share. ;) 
  So this week I had a giveaway on my Facebook page; I was trying to get to 500 'Likes' (I liked it better when they called it "fans"; made me feel like a rock star!).  From time to time I have little giveaways; bags and stuff.  Things I would want to win!  Things you would want to win too!  Anyway, I was giving away a beautiful seersucker tote bag with an appliqued design.  The only thing you had to do to get your name entered in the drawing was to send a friend (or two; the more you send the more entries you get) to my Cricket Stitches Facebook page and have them "like" me.  Once they "liked" me they had to write on the wall who sent them.  A nice man won the drawing; his wife sent him.  Guess who gets the bag!  The wife does!  And here you get to see it before she does; lucky you!
DSC_0017
  This bag is for sale on my website; click on the picture to get you there!  Still working on getting the appliqued designs on my site.  In the mean time if you want this design on your bag put it in the “comments” section upon checking out.
  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment