Sunday, April 17, 2011

I finally did it!

Well today was finally the day!  I have been talking about it, hemming and hawing about it, complaining to my husband about it!  For months (at least 6) I have been saying I need to update my web site; there is so much to do and I am completely overwhelmed.  I kept putting it off and putting it off. I know what I want on there and how I want it to look.  Getting it there is the overwhelming part!  Where do I start!  New things need to be added!  Items that don't sell need to be removed! 
  I knew in my heart there was one thing really holding up the whole process; Fonts.  Sounds silly right?  The fonts!  Well I guess it really isn't that silly; personalization in the whole nucleus of my business so fonts are what I deal with constantly.  So choosing the right ones is very important but I don't want so many on there that it becomes overwhelming to the customer.  I was also overwhelmed with how I was going to get the fonts from my embroidery software to my site while looking professional and not like I had done it myself.  I told my husband "I know I have told you this so many times but I need to get it done".  He told me "we have nothing going on today; just sit there and do it.  And I did.  And I think it looks great!
  What was I so worried about?  I have to remember to "Eat the Toad First" and then every thing else won't seem so bad.
Thanks for stopping by!
The Cricket

No comments:

Post a Comment